Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Shared Hosting with Namecheap. Free .Website domain & WhoisGuard

MBA - few facts about this blog

Hello friends, this is Ahmed again on educationblog2012... I have recieved a few email asking me for the mba question papers. I surfed the net to find out many of the links redirect to the agents/consultants who charge for giving you just the question paper or probably answers also. The main logic for their work is that they know that majority of the people going for distance course are already employed and don't have much time to visit the official site of SMU. So they take this advantage and ask u for money to provide you with the answers.

First time when i started making assignment for my friend, i found out that majority people are looking for some source from where they can get the answers without having to pay to these consultants. There are many good blogs and websites which provide good material as well as answers for the assignment questions. But to find these blogs u need some patience and need to know the search engine tricks to get the exact site you want.

So i decided to provide you people with the content which i actually prepared for my friend. I thought to share it with everyone on internet so that they can get benefit from it. Believe me, it was very hectic for me to find answers for each and every question of the assignment. But i am happy that today people are happy finding the answers to the assignments that too free of cost.

I would highly appreciate your feedback about this blog. My aim is to provide as much knowledge and information on this blog as possible. You can contact me anytime on my email address.

Well i forgot to mention about the question papers.... i found few links which were providing few question papers. so what i m doing is that i will get the files from those websites and make the available in my blog. Since these are taken from other site, so i request you all to let me know if there is any mistake in them.

PLEASE IT'S MY REQUEST TO ALL MY VIEWERS. DO NOT MAKE COMMERCIAL USE OF ANY CONTENT OF THIS BLOG.

Post a Comment

0 Comments